Sing-A-Long
Ng's hot, Your Not
You Go around like You know,
Who Ng R***, but you know,
That your the one who R*** him....
I'm slippin' into the Bed with Ng
And I'm trying to Go Under
Baby, who took the C***** awayy
Cause I'm Burning up, Burning up
For Ng Baby
I feel So F*****
Cant hold myself back
Big T***, No B**
All By yourself, Gotta catch my C*****
I'm slippin' into the Bed with Ng
And I'm trying to Go Under
Baby, who took the C***** awayy
Cause I'm Burning up, Burning up
For Ng Baby
Walk in the Room all I can see is Ng naked
Oh, your starin me down I know you feel it to
I'm slippin' into the Bed with Ng
And I'm trying to Go Under
Baby, who took the C***** awayy
Cause I'm Burning up, Burning up
For Ng Baby
Slippin' into the Bed with Ng
And I'm trying to Go Under
Baby, who took the C***** awayy
Cause I'm Burning up, Burning up
For Ng Baby
Yo, we're R***** Ng up in this Place tonight
Ng Brothers sing it loud and we're feeling F*****
Get down and R*** Ng, Nobody will try and fight it
Ng is for real and that's no lie
Stop,Drop and roll and touch Ng's A**
The girl keeps on R***** Ng, MORE AND MORE
I got C****** with me playin it down
Come on girls, let's bring the C***** In
I'm slippin' into the Bed with Ng
And I'm trying to Go Under
Baby, who took the C***** awayy
Cause I'm Burning up, Burning up
For Ng Baby
You Go around like You know,
Who Ng R***, but you know,
That your the one who R*** him....
I'm slippin' into the Bed with Ng
And I'm trying to Go Under
Baby, who took the C***** awayy
Cause I'm Burning up, Burning up
For Ng Baby
I feel So F*****
Cant hold myself back
Big T***, No B**
All By yourself, Gotta catch my C*****
I'm slippin' into the Bed with Ng
And I'm trying to Go Under
Baby, who took the C***** awayy
Cause I'm Burning up, Burning up
For Ng Baby
Walk in the Room all I can see is Ng naked
Oh, your starin me down I know you feel it to
I'm slippin' into the Bed with Ng
And I'm trying to Go Under
Baby, who took the C***** awayy
Cause I'm Burning up, Burning up
For Ng Baby
Slippin' into the Bed with Ng
And I'm trying to Go Under
Baby, who took the C***** awayy
Cause I'm Burning up, Burning up
For Ng Baby
Yo, we're R***** Ng up in this Place tonight
Ng Brothers sing it loud and we're feeling F*****
Get down and R*** Ng, Nobody will try and fight it
Ng is for real and that's no lie
Stop,Drop and roll and touch Ng's A**
The girl keeps on R***** Ng, MORE AND MORE
I got C****** with me playin it down
Come on girls, let's bring the C***** In
I'm slippin' into the Bed with Ng
And I'm trying to Go Under
Baby, who took the C***** awayy
Cause I'm Burning up, Burning up
For Ng Baby
