Conversation with Ng:Topic How does he Convince Girls to have S** with him less then a minute and a tip how to convince a girl to have S** with you
N*****:How do you make a Girl have S** with you less then a minute?
Ng: I'ts quite simple... For me.... Coz I have a Tahi Lalat on my forehead and I have Devastating Good looks. I mean Sexy Looks.
N*****:Do you have a way for person who doesnt have that coz your one and only.
Ng:Yes.... If you want a girl to have S** with you.... You Must Say "If you have S** with me I will let Ng have S** with you". Its extremely affective... Try it.. Works on everyone even your Mom,Dad,Cousin,Bro,Sister,Uncle,Aunt,Granfather,Grandmother,Mother In-Law,Father In-Law,Sister In-Law,Brother In-Law, Great Grandfather, Great Grandmother even you Ancestors.
N*****:Zomg.
Also Ng's Favourite song on Friday,December 05, 2008, 3:18pm is.....
Ng Like to R*** it R*** it,
Ng Like to R*** it R*** it,
Ng Like to R*** it R*** it,
Ng Like to R*** it R*** it !
Ng Like to Party with Girls Only,
Ng Like to Party with Girls Only,
Ng Like to Party with Girls Only,
Ng Like to Party with Girls Only!
Ng: I'ts quite simple... For me.... Coz I have a Tahi Lalat on my forehead and I have Devastating Good looks. I mean Sexy Looks.
N*****:Do you have a way for person who doesnt have that coz your one and only.
Ng:Yes.... If you want a girl to have S** with you.... You Must Say "If you have S** with me I will let Ng have S** with you". Its extremely affective... Try it.. Works on everyone even your Mom,Dad,Cousin,Bro,Sister,Uncle,Aunt,Granfather,Grandmother,Mother In-Law,Father In-Law,Sister In-Law,Brother In-Law, Great Grandfather, Great Grandmother even you Ancestors.
N*****:Zomg.
Also Ng's Favourite song on Friday,December 05, 2008, 3:18pm is.....
Ng Like to R*** it R*** it,
Ng Like to R*** it R*** it,
Ng Like to R*** it R*** it,
Ng Like to R*** it R*** it !
Ng Like to Party with Girls Only,
Ng Like to Party with Girls Only,
Ng Like to Party with Girls Only,
Ng Like to Party with Girls Only!
